Enroll other Navvia users into webinar based Live Courses.
An active “Standard” user license.
Education Coordinator, or
SysAdmin role for the organization
- Click on the LEARN option on the top menu bar.
- Select Course Listing from the second menu bar to reveal the list of enrollable courses.
- Click on the LIVE COURSES Tab
- Click on the expand icon adjacent to the desired course in the list
- Select the the course Add Student to Course action to enroll an active Navvia user to the course.
- Select a user from the list and select the Un-enroll Students action to remove a user from the course.
A confirmation message will be sent to the email address associated with the Userid that was enrolled in the course.