The following changes were implemented on Saturday May 10, 2014.
Implemented a fix to avoid potential corruption of attachment files uploaded to Navvia.
NEW SUPPORT PORTAL
New support portal was launched. This new portal includes the following capabilities:
- Create a "quick ticket" directly from within the Navvia software or from the Navvia marketing website
- Capture screenshots and attach files to your ticket
- Track the status of your tickets
- Browse support articles
- Search the Knowledge Base
- Access and/or download the Navvia user guides and other documents
- View "how to" videos
- Participate in the user forums including What's New, Tips and Tricks and Feature Requests
The Support Portal can be accessed from the Navvia login page and via the “Support” icon located at the upper-right area within the Navvia application. Access to some of the content will require registration on the Support Portal. Please use your email address as the userid.
The existing “Help & Training” page currently provided within Navvia will be de-activated. All content previously contained within that page will be available through the Support Portal.
All support requests can also be submitted by sending an email to email to Support@Navvia.com.