On May 24, 2014, significant changes were implemented to the Flow Diagram update page within the Navvia Design module.
The enhancements will simplify creating and updating Flow Diagrams within the Design module. Key features include:
- Create roles, activities and shapes from an intuitive toolbar
- All task details now added from the flow diagram
- Easily add connections to all your shapes
- Reorder activities and tasks
- Move tasks between activities
- A “Replicate” function to create a new task from an existing task
- Enhancements to the diagram rendering engine
Since all task details can be added and updated from the Flow Diagrams page, the Activities & Tasks page will become obsolete and will be removed. This eliminates the need to update task details in two places.