Navvia Changes: 2014/12/20
Modified on: Sat, 20 Dec, 2014 at 9:28 AM
The following changes will be implemented into Navvia effective December 20, 2014. These changes are all the result of minor bug fixes for the various Navvia capabilities.
- ID 723 Process Design - task hover over no longer shows 'Duties:' label when 'No Associated Duties' is on
- ID 747 Process Design - Task Details 'No Associated Details' tic box is now updatable
ID 783 Survey - Reports related to Response by Group now have consistent formatting
- ID 792 Recorded course videos not playing in I.E.8 browser, download capability now available
- ID 795 Navvia - Rad Editor image update image file size expanded to handle image files up to 1Mbyte
- ID 797 Process Design - Now able to add duties to the primary role for a 'Start' task
- ID 800 Verify - No longer able to inactivate a Design workspace associated with an active Verify Instance
- ID 801 Navvia - Selecting a course from the 'My Courses' tab on the home page has a usable pop-up
- ID 812 Formatting for Navvia Essentials Administration Page is now consistent with other pages
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.