Navvia Changes: 2015/10/31
Modified on: Sat, 31 Oct, 2015 at 10:55 AM
following changes were implemented into Navvia on October 31, 2015. These
changes include stability and performance improvements for the Process Design Drag & Drop interface
Stability and performance issues fixed
- Connectors not retaining location or routing on export at times
- Connectors disconnect from anchor points when connector label moved
- Connectors routing distorted when swimlane re-positioned at times
- When using the Text Tool clicking in a Lane selects the lane rather than creating a text box on the lane.
- Double clicking on a lane would (sometimes) cause lanes to be reordered
- When attempting to move the right hand border of the swimlane to the left resulted in the lane staying the same width but inserting a dotted red line where the end should have been. Unable to correct the lane once line inserted.
- Creating a text box caused connector routing to be altered at times
- Export Activity diagram to ,png format re-positions (or hides) some connector routing
- Inter-process pallet shape too narrow and text positioning may cause readability issues
- Snap to Grid option inconsistent actions
- Alignment tool button does not become enabled when it should
- Lane header default text size too small
- Export to PDF not working for Navvia Essentials users
- Unable to 'nudge' shapes on the diagram using Safari browser
- Client side error detection routines implemented
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.