The following changes were implemented into Navvia on December 19, 2015. These changes include New functionality for the Process Designer Drag & Drop Interface as well as Ease of Use and stability improvements spanning all of the Navvia Process Designer tool.
- New Functionality
- TfS1033 - Drag & Drop SnapShot
Provides the ability to take a quick copy of the complete Drag & Drop process design content and store it in the workspace as a backup of the design in progress or make a copy of the Drag & Drop process in another workspace.
- TFS930 - Hover-over Pop-up window for Drag & Drop Bound objects providing Name, Description and, if applicable, Roles for the object without the need to use the Details flyout.
TFS1027 - Support for RASCI - The original RACI capability has been expanded to incorporate the use of 'S' Supported by (typically included in RACI under the 'C'.
Ease of Use and Stability
- TFS875 - Ability to select multiple processes in a workspace to deactivate at the same time
- TFS952 - Multiple fixes to the display of a D&D diagram in the Navvia Essentials interface
- TFS953 - Improved session timeout handling and notification
- TFS1003 - Comment run off on the New/Edit Trigger page in Design corrected
- TFS1011 - Improved use of the space available on the Specifications page for Notifications
- TFS1021 - Removal the the "My Navvia" header on the Home page for Branded Clients
- TFS1023 - Support for Rich Text in the Support Quick Ticket
- TFS1028 - Preventing Navvia Essentials users from incorrectly being able to update parts of a Drag and Drop diagram
- TFS984 - Correction of spelling error in the Notes edit pop-up window
- TFS1016 - Improvement in format handling of color and gradiant fill when selecting multiple mixed format objects in Drag and Drop
- TFS1026 - Correction in the clearing of the connector images in Navvia Essential Drag and Drop diagram display when moving from one activity to another
- TFS1038 - Improved error handling of Client side errors with Drag and Drop
- TFS1039 - Fixed inconsistent Snap to Grid setting persistence
- TFS1032 - Warning when an unsupported browser attempts to login to the Navvia Designer tool
- TFS1040 - Elimination of teh failure when an incorrect date format is entered when filtering on the Survey Notifications page
- TFS905 - Issue a warning when trying to upload an invalid file type for a logo image
- TFS965 - Removed limitation of 2 when applying format to multiple selected objects in Drag and Drop