- SubProcess Support (TFS938 and 1118)
- Dragging a subprocess shape on to the canvas results in a shape with the word 'SubProcess' as the default name, and a second level tab associated with the activity with the same name
- Changing the shape name will also change the name in the second level tab
- Clicking on the second level tab will take you to the canvas containing the SubProcess details
- Tasks defined on the second level canvas will have the Activity and Task numbering from the SubProcess task in the Parent activity as the first two entries (eg. 9.9.1, 9.9.2, etc.)
- Reordering of the tasks in the parent activity will result in re-ordering the second level tabs and changing the first two entires of the tasks on the canvas associated with the second level tab
- Deleting the SubProcess task on the parent activity will delete the second level tab and all related details for the SubProcess
- Copying the process will include the SubProcess second level tabs and information as well
- Snapshoting the process will include the SubProcess second level tabs and information as well
- Exporting the Process will include the SubProcess details as well
- Stability Improvements:
- TFS1047 corrected - Client Side Exception "Cannot read property 'header' of null"
- TFS1048 corrected - Client Side Exception "Cannot read property 'lanes' of null"
- TFS1088 - Disabled keyboard shortcut cntl-z (undo) from D&D Canvas
- TFS1092 corrected - Client Side Exception "Cannot read property 'name' of null"
- TFS1093 corrected - A Phase row erroneously appearing under a swimlane title
- TFS1095 corrected - Intermittent Clone or Copy activity 'busy' indicator not resetting, leaving canvas locked
- TFS1105 corrected - Intermittent Connector not deleted from database when connected shape deleted
Minor corrective changes
- TFS992 corrected - Role name change not updated in all occurrences of the role in the task details and lane
- TFS1007 corrected - Move text box to top of top lane disappears
- TFS1049 corrected - Increasing the height of a horizontal lane pushes bottom lane outside of page boundaries
- TFS1053 corrected - Copy or Clone not resetting Details counts for Tasks to 0
- TFS1094 corrected - Consultant sub-client process copying capabilities
- TFS1099 corrected - Tool Specifications Rollup page - edit popup not aligned with selected specification
- TFS1113 corrected - Connector Tool remains active when switching tabs (should reset to selector tool)
- TFS1117 corrected - Leaving the D&D page causes an unnecessary browser issued "Do you want to leave this page" message
- TFS1121 corrected - Unable to change properties of Lan header text (Function)
Modified on: Sat, 26 Mar, 2016 at 11:56 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.