A Workspace is similar to a folder in which you create processes that you wish to keep
separate from other processes. For example, you may wish to have a Development
workspace in which you keep processes that are being created. You may then have a
Production workspace in which you place your completed processes. Workspaces are permission based and only someone with
Sys Admin privileges can create a workspace.
Adding a New Workspace
Create any number of workspaces. Processes created in a workspace are separate and distinct from processes in other workspaces.
1. From the Design Home screen, select New Workspace
2. The following data entry panel appears
3. Enter a unique workspace name in Name
4. Enter a description of the workspace in Description
5. Select Social if you use Collaborate and want a group automatically associated
6. Leave the Active checkbox as is
7. Click Create
• Userids are uniquely defined to each workspace.
• When a new workspace is created, new and existing Userids must be granted authority to access and use the workspace.
• The Sys Admin can add new users to the Organization by going to the Administration screen at the Home page.
• See Userid Admin section of this manual for instructions on adding Userids.
• The active checkbox may be de-selected to make the workspace inactive.
|Field Label||Description||Remarks (optional)|
|Name||A unique name for the workspace
|Description||A detailed description of the workspace|
|Social||Checkbox to automatically create and associate a collaboration group||Collaborate must be active for the group to be created|
|Active||Checkbox to specify if the workspace is active or not|