Manage configuration options for the Navvia Essentials portal.
The following elements can be configured on the Navvia Essentials home page.
||Post messages to the Messages tab of the Navvia Essentials home page
- Select Administration -> Navvia Essentials from the menu to reveal the Message tab
- Click on New Message to create a new message and then Update. The message will appear under the Messages tab on the Navvia Essentials home page. New messages will be added to the top of the page and older messages will be pushed down and can be accessed by scrolling if they have rolled off the page.
- From the message list, select a message and click the Pin action to prevent the message from rolling off the message page of the Navvia Essentials portal as more messages are created.
Configure the Learning Centre
Manage configuration options for the Learning Centre area of the Navvia Essentials portal. Your organization can choose the types of training to offer via the Navvia Essentials portal. You can choose to provide access to Recorded Courses or Live (webinar based) Courses. Optionally, the Learning Centre can be turned off completely.
- Select Administration -> Navvia Essentials -> Learning Centre from the menu to reveal the configuration options.
- Select the desired components to appear within the Learning Centre of the Navvia Essentials portal.
- Leaving the Learning Centre option unchecked will remove the Learning Centre tab from the Navvia Essentials portal.