Process controls represent the policies and guiding principles on how the process will operate.
Controls provide direction over the operation of processes and define constraints or
boundaries within which the process must operate
• The controls added to this section are for documentation purposes only. If Verify is
being used to provide operational governance for the process, operational controls
must be added and managed entirely within the Verify module of Navvia.
Editor, Workspace User Admin
1. Click on the Edit icon to update the Control or New Control to create a new
2. Update all fields
3. Select Create or Update to apply the changes
4. Select New from Common (to select from a common list of controls that
may have been identified in other processes)
5. Select Copy to apply the changes