Add answers to questions in a Question Set.
Requires a Question Set in a Project
Click the Question Set name to be updated.
Then you will see the screen below
On the Question & Answers screen select the to the left of the question that you want to update. The following ‘Answer’ grid appears. You will see:
Click New Answer on the Action Bar to reveal the following pop-up window
Complete the form and Click OK
Repeat as necessary
Description of Actions
- New Answer
- Create a new answer for the question
- Delete Selected
- Delete answers that have checkbox selected
- Re-order the answers in the list
Description of Column Labels
- Select All Icon
- Use to select all items in the list.
- Modify the attributes of the answer
- Reflects the order that answers will appear. Use the Re-Order action to modify.
- The answer text
- The score associated with the answer
- The next question that will be presented when the particular answer is selected by the assessment taker.
- NOTE: This is updated under the “Branching” menu option.
- The prompt message that will be presented to the assessment taker when this answer is selected
Fields on the "New Answer" form
- The answer text.
- The score values to be associated with the answer.
- The text that will appear as a prompt when the assessment taker selects the answer.
- This field is optional.