Run the Question Set in test mode to review the “look and feel” and branching behavior. Provides a checklist of the required elements that must be in place prior to executing the Question Set.
Requires a Question Set in a Project
- Select the Question Set name to be tested.
Select the Test option on the menu bar to reveal the Question Set checklist.
- Click the Test Question Set button display the Question Set in test mode.
- If the Test Question Set button is not displayed, there is at least one requirement
that has not been completed. Example:
- Click on the corresponding link under the Corrective Action column to go directly to the requirement that is not complete.
- Upon completing all requirements, return to this screen to run the Question Set in test mode.
Description of Requirements
At least 1 question has been defined
- The Question Set must have at least one question defined
An End question has been created
- An “End” question is required as the last question for all Question Sets
All questions have at least 1 answer
- Ensure that each question has at least one answer
All answers have a Next Question defined
- Branching must be defined for all questions
The start/end messages for the question set
have been set up
- Start and end messages are displayed at the beginning and end of the Question
Set and must be defined before the Question Set can be executed.