Delete a Deactivated Process
When a process is deactivated, it is removed from the list of ACTIVE processes within the Organization. Once a Process is deleted, it is no longer accessible.
The Process must have been deactivated first.
Workspace User Admin
1. List the Deactivated processes by checking the Display Inactive Processes box.
2. Select the process to be deleted. Click on Permanently Delete Selected
3. Confirm that the process should be deleted
• Only the Workspace User Admin role is permitted to delete a Process
• The Delete button is only visible to Userids that are assigned the User Admin role
• A process that has been deactivated using the steps above is placed in an INACTIVE state. It can be REACTIVATED by the User Admin role