Update existing questions in a Question Set. Although you may have created a Question Set from a Navvia template or your own template, there is a possibility that you may want to update questions before launching the assessment project.
Requires a Question Set in a Project
- Survey Editor
- Sys Admin
Click the Question Set name you wish to update.
- Note: Clicking on the Edit icon will open a pop-up window that will allow you update the Name, Description and Status of the Question Set.
Select the Edit icon to modify a Question and you will see the following screen
Edit the content and click Update
- Question Number
- The number reflects the current place of the question within the question set. This is a read-only
field. Use the “Re-order” function on the previous screen to change the order of questions.
- Contains the question text that is displayed in the list of questions appearing on the previous
screen. Typically, the wording matches exactly the wording that appears in the “Question
Presentation” field below.
- Select the appropriate category associated with the question.
For process maturity question sets, questions are allocated across three domains: People,
Process, and Technology. Other values are provided for use with question sets designed for other
- Assign the relative weight of the question.
When reporting results of score-based question sets, the score value is multiplied by the weight.
- A rich text editor provides flexibility in formatting the presentation of the question.