Add new questions to a Question Set. You can add questions to an existing template or when creating a new Question Set.
Requires an existing Project
- Survey Editor
- Sys Admin
- Click the Question Set name you wish to update.
- Click on the Edit icon will open a pop-up window that will allow you update the Name, Description and Status of the Question Set.
- For new Question Sets, the list will be empty
- The ‘bread crumb’ trails identifying where you are.
- The icons to create a ‘New Question’, “Delete Selected’ Questions and the ability to ‘Reorder’ the Questions
- Click on New Question to open the following screen
- All Question Sets must have an “End” question as the last question.
- To add an “End” question, follow these steps:
- Click New Question action
- Enter “End” into the Abstract field
- Enter “End” into the Question Presentation field
- Click Create.