While copying process templates from Navvia is a great place to start, you may have some processes of your own that you would like to modify as the result of a review but you still want to keep the current production version as it is.
Copying the production version of your process to another workspace accommodates this.
- Note: access to the Copy capability is governed by the Role assigned to the UserId. To be able to copy a process you must have an Editor role or higher.
Existing Workspace with defined processes
Editor role or higher for the receiving workspace
Workspace User Admin
1. Select ‘Add’ from the nested grid for the workspace you wish to copy the process to in order to get the ‘New Process’ pop-up box
2. Select the radio button "From another Workspace"
Then click on the drop down "Process" to get the list of workspaces available to you to copy a process from.
3. Expand the workspace that you want to copy from by clicking on the widget beside the workspace name and select the process you want to copy by clicking on the process name.
4. Field values will be automatically be filled in from the source process. You may make changes if required.
Select ‘Create’ and the process will be copied to the workspace.